Our Video Service
A Video Life Story can transport you back in time. Suddenly you see an individual as they once were in the setting of their own home. You see their face, their unique expressions and gestures, you hear their voice and their laughter. Life Stories specialises in personal videos that preserve the stories of a lifetime. A Video Life Story or tribute video can be a gift worth cherishing for a special birthday, wedding anniversary or to mark retirement.
Jens Meder fled Estonia under Soviet and Nazi occupation, ending up in a refugee camp in Germany after WW II, and finally settled in Auckland, NZ. Video of Jens talking about his life as a baker and in politics (2:48).
Oh Siew Nam
Oh Siew Nam met his wife Lois while studying engineering on a Colombo Plan scholarship at Canterbury University. Excerpts from his Video Life Story about his journey from poverty in Malaysia to building a successful international career (1:46).
- Award-winning documentary maker Tony Forster meets the person for a preparatory interview and scopes out the project. A skilled and perceptive interviewer, Tony films people talking about their lives in the relaxed setting of their own home.
- The digital footage is then edited, photos added and a high quality,
- We customise the Video Life Story to your needs and cost is determined on an individual basis.
- A Video Life Story in a custom case. You may choose to order extra copies or have the video and photos used preserved on a USB.
- A beautiful hardcover book of photos from your Video Life Story with an insert for the DVD.